ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Medical Group clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, can be flexible with schedule.
Full Time Benefits
Responsible for establishing and maintaining efficient operation of the Cancer Tumor Registry by abstracting and following patients with a diagnosis of a tumor, retrieving and analyzing registry data, and disseminating the data in accordance with the philosophy, policies, procedures and budget of the organization.
- Associate Degree with at least 2 semesters of human anatomy and physiology required.
- Education in Cancer Information Management (CIM), Cancer Registry Management (CRM) or Health Information Management (HIM) preferred.
- Knowledge of tumor pathology, anatomy and physiology, cancer staging systems, clinical applications of cancer diagnosis, treatment regimens, research protocols, and follow-up criteria preferred.
- Current Certified Tumor Registrar (CTR) OR ability to sit for Certified Tumor Registrar examwithin 3 years of hire.
- RHIT or RHIA certification preferred.
ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect – the way they should be treated. ProHealth Care supports a Just Culture, one that encourages an open learning environment and maintaining safe systems. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.